The Brooks Bandits of the Alberta Junior Hockey League (AJHL) are seeking an energetic, outgoing person to serve as the team’s new Digital Media Coordinator.
The Bandits are one of the premiere Junior A hockey teams in Canada, boasting an immense fanbase, superb local corporate and community support, as well as five league championships in the last eight seasons, and a positive and enthusiastic workplace environment.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the development and management of digital media for the team, with additional responsibilities in game day operations.
This is a full-time, salaried position in the Bandits office at the Centennial Regional Arena, requiring both standard Monday-to-Friday hours and non-standard evening and weekend hours on game days and at team events.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign)
• Experience with ENG camera equipment and live video production
• High level of motivation with a desire to succeed
• Initiative and ability to work independently
• Attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Competitiveness and commitment to the sports industry
• Written and presentation skills
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Creativity, innovation, and cooperative attitude
• Experience in hockey, and/or sports industries an asset
• Experience with MotionRocket Launchpad and/or Newtek Tricaster and 3Play an asset
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Shoot and edit video, including game highlights and features
• Compile game film for coaching staff and clips for disciplinary submissions and scoring corrections
• Develop game operations scripts for home games and set up video scoreboard equipment
• Schedule and recruit volunteers for video production during home games
• Develop content for and design game day program
• Create graphics (still and motion) for team website, advertisers, and video scoreboard
• Administrate team website, compose media releases and game recaps
• Administrate team social media accounts
• Gather, edit, and archive team photos in collaboration with team photographer
• Manage and maintain video production equipment
• Assist in the creation of game night promotions
• Seek external advertising opportunities
• Assist at games and other special events as required
• Participate and contribute to business operations and Board of Directors meetings
• Provide administrative assistance to the General Manager
• Other duties as assigned
Salary based on experience
How to Apply
Please forward resumes by email to: email@example.com
General Manager & Head Coach
Brooks Bandits Junior ‘A’ Hockey Club
* We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in contact if we can offer an interview.
teamInfo Object ( [data] => Array ( [team_id] => 9 [city] => brooks [name] => bandits [division] => s [website] => http://www.brooksbandits.ca/ [dev_url] => [is_active] => 1 [logo] => bandits.png [esports_id] => 536986 [up_esports_id] => 0 [fastHockey_id] => 0 [footer_sponsor_collection_id] => 46 [header_sponsor_collection_id] => 45 [side_sponsor_collection_id] => 108 [spotlight_ad_top_collection_id] => 316 [spotlight_ad_bott_collection_id] => 317 [webtv_title] => Tickets [webtv_image] => CRA Full House emrose.jpg [webtv_link] => https://tickets.brooksbandits.ca/ [webtv_content] =>